Monday, April 13, 2009

hey

Today for me will be about becoming a more passionate person because it seems like lately all the passion for the things I want have been drained right out of me. I know I want to be a good person and possibly open my own business and realize this american dream but besides that I don't really think I can completely own any one thing. But the assignment was not to invent ways to not be passionate but instead to right about something you love. Still what if you are all out of things to get worked up about and so desensitized to the world's flaming arrows that nothing seems to get under your skin annymore. Cause that is where I am. I exists in a state of I don't know what is next and I hope that I can allow God to lead me into avenues of right and wrong and trails of happiness someday but for fight now everday is just the same as the last and I am alk out of reasons to strive forward but I still can't give up. I am in a period of waiting.
I love basketball but I don't play it anymore. I love to write also but I don't really practice that either. Give me a minute or two to think of something and I will try to tell you about what I am passionate about but you won't like it. I am passionate about doing the right things to people and for them. I want to be the kind of man who makes and impact but I really suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment