Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear Lord


Im sick of living my life feeling like thier is nothing to gain
Im tired of opening my heart to get nothing but pain
Lord, I need to believe in love but it's so hard to trust
If things don't start to change for me I think my heart will rust

Lord even with the best of intentions I still struggle with sin
Even seperated from the world thiers still a struggle within
God its so hard to believe in something I've never seen with my own eyes
'Cause all I've seen are people and all I've heard are lies.

I am like a pendalum swinging between love and loss
wondering why you sent your son into this world to die upon the cross
Lord I feel so ashamed that my life feels so worthless
Throughout the past few years I've been searching for a purpose

God I am living in the darkness I seem blinded by the light
"I've done so many things wrong I don't know if I can do right"
Dear lord please talk to me, don't you hear me when I pray?
I can't do this on my own, Father please show me the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment