Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Dreams

As a child I had the most fantastic dreams. For a time my subconcious simply wandered about when I slept but at about the age ten I learned that I could control events as they unravled in my mind. This knowledge was a breath of fresh air at least pertaining to going to bed as a young boy.Now when I slept I would walk myself through a day at school or I would imagine myself as some rich entreprenuer, living the good life. In my dreams I could never die, No matter what disasterous situations I managed to build for myself. In my dreams I even taught myself to fly, and that is how, even to this day, I travel from place.
I know what most of you probably do, I would assume you just think about where you want to be and travel at the speed of thought. You probably think Im wasting time or something but it's just fun if you have a big imagination. I love being able to exit out of the real world for a moment or two in my dreams without the use of drugs or something.I wonder if any of you have dreams about.

No comments:

Post a Comment